• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

SELOC Manuals

DinkADunk

Question

I'm looking for manuals for my 2004 Johnson 9.9 4stk, and 2004 Johson 140 4stk motors. I've thought about going to the dealer and getting the Johson service manuals (around $60 each) but I've also seen this manual JOHNSON OUTBOARDS 2.5 - 250 HP, 2-STROKE AND 4-STROKE 2002-2007 REPAIR MANUAL from SELOC and am wondering if it's any good. I'm mainly looking at a manual to show parts locations, and cover simple maintenance (oil filter change, impellor, etc).

1 answer to this question

The SELOC manuals are very good - pics and diagrams with detailed directions to work with. By far the best available to normal folks - online sources will keep your costs down. Make sure you buy from a vendor in the US - there's a place in Canada that sells for low price, but it takes forever to get here, from what I've heard.

Regards.