Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Scott K

How to unlock cell phone?

4 posts in this topic

I got a used phone (palm treo), but it is from a different network, how do I get it unlocked so I can use it with my network?

I would google unlock palm treo + whatever provider you are with. You should be able to find a youtube video that shows you how.

Depends on what provider you have. T-Mobile and AT&T are GSM phones which you should be able to unlock the SIM card.

Sprint and Verizon are CDMA phones. Not sure if you can swap those from one network to another. I do know you cannot use a GSM phone on a CDMA network or vice versa.

Depends on what provider you have. T-Mobile and AT&T are GSM phones which you should be able to unlock the SIM card.

Sprint and Verizon are CDMA phones. Not sure if you can swap those from one network to another. I do know you cannot use a GSM phone on a CDMA network or vice versa.

Thanks I found this info out, it was a Verizon phone, and I was trying to switch it over to at&t