• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

A Fantastic 1st Womens GTG

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it is a woman saying and if my sick mind is thinking correctly, well I will leave it alone.

The women have to be enjoying this, are you not.

OOHHhhhh yeaaaaaaa - grin

I will check my schedule for September and October. Will also get some tips on the best times to find those walleyes in the fall.

I would like to start planning it soon!! Maybe a cabin?

Never fished Leech before, could be really cool. Are you going to target skies too? Sept 13th -14th and first weekend in October are not good for me.

I will definitely bring the muskie gear.

I will keep in mind the dates that are not good for you.

And if any other charter members, and newbies let me know what dates work for them, I'll throw some good dates out there.

Iambjm - I may be in GR for the weekend of the fourth. I'll let you know for sure by early next week. Would be good to get together!!!!

Hey All - the dates look good so far.

I'm headed up to the cabin and then to Ely so will be gone the next 10 days. Planning on getting in alot of smallie fishing by the cabin and then some walleye and trout fishing at Burntside.

Hope everyone has a great 4th and some good fishing time put in. grin

I may be able to check in periodiclly.

gringrin

Teresa and Muskybait, if you would still like to get together some weekend this summer in this area let me know. I would still like to get over to the Park Rapids area to see Hope if she can get some free time.

Barb...thanks for the open invite. I'm still kind of looking at 8/16 for "something". Sept 13th and 27th weekends are bad form me, but the other 2 are good. October...OMG am I looking at October...all good!

I'll be more clear on dates after my move this weekend. Moving is such hard work and all the changes you have to make with the phone company electricity ect. I can not wrap my mind around anything else.

Tami have a great 10 days.

Hope

I'll be more clear on dates after my move this weekend. Moving is such hard work and all the changes you have to make with the phone company electricity ect. I can not wrap my mind around anything else.

Tami have a great 10 days.

Hope

Gosh I know what you mean, when we moved up here after 29 years in the same house I thought I was gonna die. I never ever want to have to move again.

Wow! Sounds like u had a great time. I have such great timing...I just found this webpage day before yesterday. If there are anymore planned...all-female or co-ed I'd love to hear about them. Since I have my own boat now I can be more adventurous.

Patti

I spoke with the family this weekend and I am not able to offer the lake place for August 16th. Tons of family are going to be there that weekend. I am pretty sure that I will be available to go somewhere else then.

Hope