• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

A Fantastic 1st Womens GTG

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry, cant come up with anything on lisas tent trailer. must be the blonde thing. did she use it to crash in or for a garage for the car? looks like and sounds like you all had a good time. by the looks of some of the other posts lisa needed her guide along to set up her fishin rigs, hehehe.

lisa, ok i will do the blonde thing, so you drove all the way from carlton to millacs with the tent on the car???? agreed more happy hour time. i want to hear more about the stovepipe thing. suppose thats one of those that goes on at millacs stays?

Lambjm that was a great buy. Was that there normal price as I don't think are having a clearance sale already. What kinds did you get.

dude Lake Tom I have a comment on your reply, but I will keep it to myself.

Lisa I will work on getting a pic on the Avatar. I will have to recruit my computer guru kids to complete that mission.

Because...

Poster: hopeforfish

Subject: Re: A Fantastic 1st Womens GTG

Actually Lisa I see that the conversation we had about people replying to posts and who they reply to is true. The truth is there!!!! I just had to laugh.

Lambjm that was a great buy. Was that there normal price as I don't think are having a clearance sale already. What kinds did you get.

dude Lake Tom I have a comment on your reply, but I will keep it to myself.

Lisa I will work on getting a pic on the Avatar. I will have to recruit my computer guru kids to complete that mission.

It was their Grand Opening sale at their Onamia store. 2 of the Raps I got were the new X-Raps WoooHoooo.................

I actually got 4 X-Raps, 2 shallow running perch colored shad raps, 2 deep runner perch colored, 1 glass shad rap, 1 shad rap rs, 2 DT-10 raps shiner colors. I gotta share with the old grouch for now, but trust me they will eventually migrate over to my tackle bag. laugh

Muskybait and Iambjam

We have to get together, I was going to go up this weekend but can not, maybe a weekend in July?

Hope

I am good for any weekend in July but the last one, would love to fish over your way with you and Muskybait. Do you have a boat?