• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

A Fantastic 1st Womens GTG

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
He's still going to have to tell the URL story one night

NOoooOOOOoOOOOOoooooo, I dont want to relive that ever again!

Deitz - it was a pleasure to finally meet you, and yes - you still have to tell the story - sorry dude - grin

Thanks also for the great help sat. night with getting the boats out, - You and Paul are a cute team blushgrin

My boys and I were going to stop at Appeldoorn's and say hi but, we decided we better head back to the cabin come storm time Saturday evening.

Dave where you and the boys fishing or wheelin ? how are the trails around there ?

I think next year we may have to have a visiting hour, for all the guys, that just want to pop in and say hi. smile

Hey, did anybody get a picture of me when I got drenched in the wet T-Shirt contest on the front of the pontoon. I would like to show it to the hubby. Deadliest catch here I come! Lisa what is the name of your rain gear and did it really keep you dry up front?

Ya Hoo I like it. That must have played heck on the gas milage. and no sun roof option. You must have gotten some wierd looks going back up. That is a great set up. Colors match up nicely too.

Sounds like a good time was had by all. Some of the pictures should be interesting. Glad to see you all survived the storm, although a good storm camping is kinda exciting.

To bad about the salmon, that would have tasted good over the campfire.

I bet you ladies enjoyed the tractor ride with the boat attached. Did we wave to crowds lining the shore line.

Quote:
Lisa what is the name of your rain gear and did it really keep you dry up front?

I bought that rain gear online at Cabela's, Barb. It's Gore-tex with a zip-out thinsulate liner in the jacket. It's good rain gear! It kept my clothes and head dry but my shoes were just sopping wet!!

gary, I'm used to weird looks! I'm quite a treat to fish with!! I think I could make some money if someone would videotape all my goofy bloopers! I feel pretty sad about the salmon gals. frown

Dave where you and the boys fishing or wheelin ? how are the trails around there ?

I think next year we may have to have a visiting hour, for all the guys, that just want to pop in and say hi. smile

We were fishin', just out from Appeldoorn's about 2 miles. We haven't been on the trails at all. There's plenty of mud around my cabin.

Hey ladies its me snagged again... I want to thank everyone for a great weekend and barb for the hat.And barb since I live so close we should get out fishing. Thanks again ladies...

Muskybait!!! That's what I keep telling my husband he is. Great to see ya on the forum. Maybe we can meet midway sometime, like in Park Rapids where Hope has her cabin.

Glad to hear you ladies had fun on your gtg weekend. Now you all will have to join us at Appledoorns for the Fall Trolling GTG. It sounds like you gals will probably be getting together again with all the stories posted here so far.

Paul's launch service is great isn't it? At least you guys weren't witness to a death defying battery jump between two tractors frame deep in the drink.