• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

US OPEN

AceintheHole

My observations.

Tiger's knee is hurting big time. As Johnny Miller stated he would drop out if this wasn't a major.

The dude just makes amazing shots. The chip in on 17 was unbelievable. If it don't go in he is looking at a bogey.

I wish Rocco would not have faded. His personality is what we need in golf. Hopefully the birdie on 18 will help for tommorow. I think its good that he won't be paired with Tiger on Sunday.

I think Westwood has the make up to play with Tiger. Very solid over 3 days.

My prediction (don't go to Vegas with this one) Westwood will play solid. Tiger's knee will hurt him on the back nine and Westwood will win by 2 shots.

No matter what it will be entertaining. Tiger in the final group always effects the rest of the field.

WG

Tiger put on one heck of a show on the back nine yesterday. He looked like he wanted to quit after some painful shots and then would be grinning from ear to ear after eagles and chip in birdies.

It's really too bad he had to play that first hole. Starting off with double bogeys 2 different rounds on the first hole hurts. 2 bogeys and he would have gone home today the winner.

Oh well, you have to play them all, it's just that the back nine gets the glory.

DD