• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Arrow jumping while coming to full draw.

Hey guys,

I'm hoping that someone can tell me why my arrow is jumping in the rest while coming to full draw? When it bounces, it makes a noise an that is no good. Last year I put on moleskin to help deaden the noise and maybe I should put a little on again or, i was thinking of dropping my poundage down. I did not notice it much shooting standing up but since going to my blind I have notice it more, while sitting on a chair. Thanks.

I've had that happen when my drop away launcher grabs the arrow out of the arrow holder on the shelf. If the arrow holder is too tight in holding the arrow when the arm picks up the arrow and lifts it out of the holder the arrow jumps. Simple fix if this is the case.

Sorry guys, I should have listed what I was using!

Yes, I shoot with a release and a D loop.

My rest is your standard v from NAP. products

I shoot a MQ1 Mathews and its only set at 62 which has never been a problem. Do I have to take it in or can I fix it at home?

Thanks Guys.