• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Bass Get Together

bassNspear

Hey all,I have been talking with Ray about this, and we really want to get some feedback as to where we should have it this year. Last year we went to Waconia and Big Marine. Just want to get people's feedback as to where you would like to have it this year. We are only going to have one Bass Get Together, being that its getting later in the year.We would like to get everything figured out on dates and lake within the next two weeks.Thanks again!!

I'm open to pretty much any lake. Just let me know in advance so I can get it penciled in on the calander. I think it would be fun to do one out on Calhoun. It is trolling motor only but if you make it a 8 hour tourney you have plenty of time. Permits might be an issue but shoot me an email and I might be able to help out.

I think the Forest Lake one a few years back was fun. Great location for a weigh-in to on that private launch...

Coon Lake would be fun too, but the access can get a little packed...

What about Tonka? Launch at Maxwell Bay... a lot of spaces to park...

Hope it is scheduled this year so I can be part of it this time -would love to do it. Lake really does not matter much except that it be local if possible. Of course, local for one is longdrive for another.

How about Maple or Sugar or another in Wright County?