• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Michigan

LMITOUT

Don't think that was the way he wanted it to be, but hey, the monkey and pressure is off his back, now they are gonna be all over him to win the series. Consistancy pays off, the test is if he can keep his consistancy.

Not much....NASCAR just told him to quit doing it. I've always said I'm not a huge fan of fuel mileage races...but... Jr. has been on the losing end of fuel mileage races, so it was nice to see one go his way!

JRMICHIGAN14-1.jpg

LMAO, that's funny right there Uncle Bill. I am glad he finally got the win. I think it was kinda funny how he said the media and the fans were having a harder time not seeing him in victory lane than he and his crew were.

No rule on passing the pace car under caution. He was warned twice and told him if he did it a third time he could park his car so he stopped doing it.

Clarification: I've heard there is and isn't a rule on passing the pace car and also what "pass" means. I suppose it's like Bill Clinton asking what the definition of "is" is. grin