Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rtwills

universal sonar on motor

6 posts in this topic

I just got a new minnkota with a transducer on it. I want to hook it up to an eagle 522c. Is there a connector I ccan get to hook it up the plug will not fit either of my 2 graphs.

I beleive it requires a adapter cable for any graph. You can get them at most bigger stores that sell the motors. The big C or G.

As said there is a adapter cable thats about 16" long or so and you have to know what graph you have so you get the right one.

If you have the manual there should be a list of locator types. Once you find you model there is a part # listed for the adaptor. I got mine at Gander and they the most popular brands. You may want to call to make sure they have one in stock. Also the Motor Clinic (Thats the name) in blomington will have all of them and if you call and tell them what unit you are running they will tell you what you need for the adaptor. Good Fishing!!