Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bucketmouth64

shimano rod warranty

4 posts in this topic

I broke my sons new shimano crucial fishing rod today. Can I bring it into any sporting goods store that carries Shimano products and exchange it? That was my understanding of the warranty no matter how it happened. Deitz or anyone, can you verify this. I found a few places online that carry it so all I need to do is call to see if they have it in stock.

Bucket-Bummer on the rod!.. But yes, thats how it goes down... Cabelas or any major outlet should be able to exchange that for you. The only hang up is if they dont have that exact rod in stock.. you may have to do some calling around.

Thanks Deitz. Of all places to break a tip it was in the back of the suv window and I closed it not knowing the tip was sticking out. I knew what happened when I heard the break. shocked

Rats!!!! I was wondering how you broke one of them TC4 rods, them things are almost indestructable... ALMOST From what it sounds like.