• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Brewers vs Twins

Cooter

The border battle starts tomorrow - I predict 2 out of 3 for the Crew and probably the opposite later in the Dome. Not that I wouldn't like to see a sweep job on the Twinkies grin

Man. Miller park is the best. Tons of Twins fans, even the brewers fans were friendly. We had great seats. Came early and tailgated, then stayed an hour or so afterward. Twins won in extra innings!

Quote:
As a Brewer's fan, I think it was a good call. Kind of lookedlike Gardenhire didn't agree though.

well If I was a Brewers fan I would have said the same thing, and I bet if the Brewers were batting, they would have got the time. crazy

How come if this was a Packers Vikes thread the Pack fans would be rubbing in our faces the Packs Super Bowl wins.

TWINS 2 World Series WINS Brewers ZERO

What??? What did you say?? The Brewers have only been to the playoffs ONCE??? In the franchises entire existance- ONCE?? I gotta go, I cant type and laugh at the same time.

Brewers fans have more class. When I was at Miller Park I didnt see anything negative between opposing fans. AT ALL.

That is because the Twins won!!

We were there last year and two different groups of young punks were riding my 12 year old son for having a Hunter Jersey and using foul language and telling him to get the F out of their state. Isolated? Probably, but was two different groups, but were very drunk. Twins did lose that game though - so that gave them something to talk about!

If it was a Pack/Viking post the Viqueen fans would be whining as usual!

Back to the original topic, anyone going to the dome for the next Brew/Twins series?

Actually I always see more Packer fan finger pointing than Vikes fans whining. Barring having won a Super Bowl, all in all the Vikes have had a more successful franchise than Green Bay. It's a fact, sorry.

Brewers fans are a good bunch...always a drunk thats a headache, but you have that everywhere.

Harris should have got time but even if he didn't the pitching bocked! What a joke call.

Oh well, 2 of 3 is solid and hopefully they can put a string of series wins together.

Excitement Saturday - Kubel Bomb, Baker 4k for 3 outs

Yep, you'll get arseholes anywhere you go.

Side note, I don't think I've ever been to the basketball forum but I'd bet the debate between the Bucks and T-wolves fans is about like this: our team stinks worse than yours - no way, our team is horrible, you guys are just bad!

Ahha. That might be what it would be like. Except its hard pressed to find T-wolves and Bucks fans. So there is really nothing to debate. NBA is such a joke. Even the savior finals failed to live up to the hype. The Lakers were suppose to be soo good blah blah blah, when really they could have easily been swept.

Lets hope we can see a Border Battle Series! That would be some tightness!!!

Originally Posted By: Cooter
If it was a Pack/Viking post the Viqueen fans would be whining as usual!

Back to the original topic, anyone going to the dome for the next Brew/Twins series?

Actually I always see more Packer fan finger pointing than Vikes fans whining. Barring having won a Super Bowl, all in all the Vikes have had a more successful franchise than Green Bay. It's a fact, sorry.

You can't be serious Zamboni???? The only thing the Vikings have been more successful at, is being the first team to reach the Super Bowl 4 times and lose them all. Of course you could throw in the worst loss in NFC Championship history as well...Giants 41 Vikings 0 ...I'll give you props on the 2 World Series titles...those are bragging rights (of course we're not supposed to brag about winning championships right)?

Badger- you better count division titles,overall the Vikings have had MORE SUCCESS. It IS a fact, look it up. Before Favre came along the Packers didn't have a single winning season in over TWENTY YEARS!!!

Vikings- 16 Division Championships

Packers- 13 Division Championships

Friday: Seth McClung, RHP (5-3, 3.79) vs Nick Blackburn, RHP (6-4, 3.68)

Saturday: Manny Parra, LHP (7-2, 4.29) vs Livan Hernandez, RHP (8-4, 5.23)

Sunday: Ben Sheets, RHP (9-1, 2.59) vs Kevin Slowey, RHP (4-6, 3.96)

I was sitting in the local watering hole last night watching the game. I looked at the dude next to me and commented that if the Brew's pitcher keeps pitching Joe Mauer inside like he was, Joe was going to turn on the next one and ding it.

It was a call. Great game to watch.