• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

KOTC get together-Offical thread.

harvey lee

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's good to hear Shack.

I'm not worried about the monkey, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't worried about softshell Eddie and his Shenanigans. grin

This should be a fun time and I'm looking forward to it.

I probably won't be there. We are running the karts this weekend ( they moved it up a week) , plus 3 of them have new engines. Even the Stock Car gets a new heartbeat this week and I can't miss that if there are issues.

I would like to go, but I will be up in Mille Lacs saturday, if I get home early enough I will try to make it, but I dont forsee me being home during daylight hours.

I believe the monkey was last seen tied to DTRO's trailer winch.

I am glad to be rid of that thing for a while.

I assume we are planning to have dinner at the park by the launch......

Do we have a grill, etc.??

Just let me know if I need to bring anything.

We went out last night and got 4 fish in the Carver area. I would say that the bite is picking back up as I type.

There have been a few big fish caught in the last week or so.

I would guess that the this weekend is the turning point.

If we get enough guys to cover some spots well, we will catch some fish.

yep, I agree maybe not everyone will catch a big one, but there is a good chance for several with a couple nice ones mixed in.

Also wanted to mention the water level. Looks like it should come down another foot or so by Sat. There are some definate areas of concern, but not impassable. For anyone that might be running a boat in this area for the first time, be sure to ask about these areas of concern and we will point them out.

I found a gravel hump of 1.2ft by accident last night. I was due for a little prop shine anyways grin

Thanks guys, I'll be running my boat down there for the first time. Aceinthehole with be with me so that should help. We'll have to keep around you so I don't knock anyone out of the boat though. Would be nice to catch some biggin's but just catchin a few is good or even one. I more want my Dad to catch some. If he got into a 10 or 15lb I think that would be his biggest ever. I don't know that he's got much fishing time left in him, but what he's got, I want to get him on fish and meet some of the poeple that are great to hang out with on this site and just have a good time.

Thanks for putting this together. Look forward to meeting you all and seeing others again.

Sounds as if Aanderud may have a surprise guest of his own.

I met him once.....very loud and obnoxious grin

Maybe loud, but definitely worth it. We put 20 lbs of potatos through the spudzookas last weekend. I'm pretty stoked because this new one holds about 3x as much air in the accumulator resovoir, PLUS it has a catfish logo on it. You can't go wrong with random catfish stickers on things.