• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

KOTC get together-Offical thread.

harvey lee

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There has been a change in location for the get together due to the Belle Plaine BBQ days which I forgot about this same weekend.

We will now go to Carver to the public landing and it has probably more room and the landing is fine.

Sorry for the location change.

For those wondering, the landing is located at the end of Main St. A simple Google map search of Carver MN is all you need.

If you look at the east end of town you will see a green section on the map at the end of Main St. That is the park and the public landing.

I can probably post a picture later.

There is a good chance that I will be there, just not so sure on what time I will be there yet, or if others from Roch will join in. BTW there aren't any good cats in the carver area wink

Google must be a little behind with their map updates. I have been to that landing a few times now, and I noticed something different. Unless that island is only there during low water.

carver2.jpg

Google must be a little behind with their map updates. I have been to that landing a few times now, and I noticed something different. Unless that island is only there during low water.

Oh Yeah... She's there when the water's down, stump and wood infested as well. Thats the part of the river where it "may" be jets only to get through there if the water is down. Normally there's a chute about 6" to 12" of water with rapids, a couple boat widths wide, to make it through.

I meant going from the gathering in carver to bp by boat. I was just joking around anyway, I really don't care where we fish. There are nice fish in every stretch of river. Will need some pre fishing though.