• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

KOTC get together-Offical thread.

harvey lee

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya this does sound like a blast. This will be my first kotc gathering. I'm sure as [PoorWordUsage] looking for to it and meeting some other cat guys. Everyone asks me what I fish for and when they hear catfish I either get the stink eye or the why would you want to do a thing like that. If they would ever give it a chance and come out and hook into a big boy they would also be hooked.

I am out of town that weekend unfortunately for family vacation. mad

It just happens to be the only weekend for the rest of the year that I have concrete plans for........which really stinks cause the same thing happened last year.....it was on the only day for the whole summer that I couldn't go.....cuz the wife had bought concert tickets about a month before the gathering date was announced???

Hope you guys catch some big ones.......should be a pretty good time although I haven't been to one in a while so I wouldn't know. cry

The last summer catfishing gathering I was able to go to was in Carver about 5 or 6 years ago.... I vaguely remember it being a good time. That was the night I met Mr. Special and a few of the other guys that I still fish with.

smile

No offense guys but a once a year event like this should be pretty easy to plan a little more than 5 weeks out. confused

Let's go ahead and pick the date for 2009 so I can put it on my calendar. laugh

Sorry for the short plans John. Most if not all of the time, when we plan any outing like this with a large group, there are members that cannot make it due to other family or personal plans. Normally I would not do this but since the Papa grump and John cannot make it, I will offer this.

If we were to move this one weekend later to the 26th, is there anyone who could not make that day?

Please state below if you cannot make it and if all can, we will change the date.

That day will work for me as well. The only issue I see is that the BPCL is on that Fri. I can probably swing both nights, but there might be others that can't.

I'm sure it's going to be tough to find a day that doesn't conflict with anyone schedule.

I figured that if I were to try another date this would be the end result. We will stay with the original date and go with that.

Good call Tom.

Unfortunately, you'll never be able to please everyone. Just have to pick a date and stick with it.

I've organized too many Get-Togethers so I'm glad to see someone else step up. I'm done with the planning side of GTGs, I'll just show up and have fun. Less headaches and hatemails that way.

Quote:
less stress on Papagrump, I am all for it.

If they keep running the karts like they did last night, I'll find another track that knows what they are doing and race the kids elsewhere on a different night. Burning up all 3 right rears last night at 60 bucks each, now that's stress. sick

Trust me, the Shuttle Service will be in attendance, stress free .

My folks might be down from ND that week. I'm still coming but I may be able to bring my Pops out with. He loves fishing and never caught big cats. Would be a blast to see him hook into one. Chris, there's still gonna be room in the boat for you.