• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

KOTC get together-Offical thread.

harvey lee

Date-Saturday, July 19th, 2008

Location- Carver landing on the east end of town by the park.

Time- 2pm or whenever one wants to arrive.

I will be bringing some door prizes for this event and Thanks goes out to DTRO for the help also.

We can set a time of 5pm to all meet at the public landing for a meal. If a few of us bring some wood and a grill, that should be enough for a bon fire and also supper. This will be a bring your own food and drink event.

Please post below if you can bring a grill or wood. I will have a few prizes for maybe the most unique catch and something else.

I hope this works for all and it will be a good time to meet fellow FMers and just maybe learn a secret or two from them.

For those that don't have a boat, one could fish from shore or I'm sure there will be others with boats with room for 1 or 2 others. Please post if you have room for others or if you need a ride so we can get everyone out fishing.

I hope to see all of you there. This event is for everyone

looking for some bait or tackle for this event, check out Moore's bait & tackle for those needs. Bob will be sure to see that you are well equipped for catfishing.

http://www.mooresbait.com/

carver1.jpg

carver2.jpg

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll bring a grill and some brats. I will be riding with sandmannd in his boat usless he is able to make then I would like to join up with someone if there is a open seat. Is anybody camping overnight or is this just a late night thing.

Count myself and Andy a fellow catfisherman in....I'll bring a bunch of Hy-Vee brats and a couple cases of soda for people. Neither of us have a boat so we were looking for an open spot otherwise we have no problem shore fishing since that's what we already do. Can't wait to meet some fellow FM'ers and learn a thing or two....

Quote:
I can also bring a grill.

Ah, the Dtro grill! The food that thing has seen!

I have not gotten one yet, but it is on my list and I want to make a custom mount on the front of my boat for it grin

I have a great table that I could bring. It has been at a couple FM events now and served a great purpose.

Hope to see everyone!

Maybe we could get the elusive master of everything that goes on here, D30 to make appearance. I would make the trip, just to shake his hand cool. I heard he has not been out much this year.

you can put me down for bring a grill and a couple of tables and of course food. I also might have papasoco with and two other buddies that are very into catfishing. Papasoco and myself both have boats so we might be able to fit a person into each. Anything else that is needed just let me know and if I have it it will be brought.

I'll gladly provide the entertainment. Missed hook sets, falling down, skeeter swappin, etc.

All I need is a few catfishing pointers.

I'm right there with you BG. This will be my first time for this type of fishing. I've caught channels, but never really fished hard for them. Should be a good time. Looking forward to meeting you.