• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Dog event this week end

fishingbuddy

Hemi,

What clubs in MN still host NAHRA events? I know of a couple that dropped NAHRA or the retriever club that held them folded. I heard overall that the NAHRA sanctioned events have dropped precipitously in the mid-west. They are still strong out east though as I have friends out there still running some.

I may try and go out and watch some water work. That is usually the most interesting event.

Good Luck!

Ken

Ken, Four Points is hosting this event. I do not attend many tests so I am not sure exactly how much the NAHRA events have decreased.

I wont be able to make it as I will be in Grand Marais sporting golf clubs and knickers this weekend...ok....maybe not knickers!!!

Not sure about the NAHRA event as I have no experience with them but the AKC events I mentioned are no cost to spectate. Viewing gallery is usually within 100 yards or so of the working dogs so you get a pretty good opportunity to see all the action. Wear darker clothing so as not to distract the dogs. Nothing happening at the AKC events on Friday. Look for signs to registration or headquarters and state your intentions and I'm sure you'll get plenty of help/guidance. Events are junior, senior, and master in ascending level of training. Ask questions freely while in the gallery. These people are running their dogs because they're proud of them and will gladly talk about the event. Still waiting to see if our dog is entered for Sunday at Prior Lake. If so, will gladly meet up with you and show you around.