• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Wednesday and Friday night cattin

harvey lee

I think Wednesday I will be going out of Jordan around 6pm and fishing until probably 12.00 at the latest.

Friday night I believe henderson will be the location but thats not for sure. That might be a later night.

i see friday is taken but i live just up the road in hamburg so if u ever go out again id be more than willing, have some experiecne but would be nice to learn from a veteran

ratteL

Could you be to my house by 5pm? I may go to another spot besides Henderson and maybe not. Have to wait and see what spots will be the better with all the rain and the rising river.

I have all the bait and if you need a rod, I'll have that also. Bring what you would like to drink and eat while fishing. I wouls assume that I will fish untill 12:00 for sure but the latest will be 2am.

Let me know here and I will give you directions to my house.

Scott, we will hook up again soon.

No problem Tom! If you ever have a vacant seat, I am usually open. I was out last night I went down stream, I got the big zero, although I found some nice spots. The current is cruising! I was thinking of trying a differnt spot friday anyway. Since the river is up, I might as well keep using my boat! Sometime we will have to take my boat!

hey sorry Tom things came up i actually train athletes up at my old highschool kinda of an internship deal i have going on the side of my regular job, workouts were supposed to be canceled but looks like thier not so i have to stay committed to that, wanderingeyes its all yours, but Tom some other time if u ever get a chance like i said i go a little but would like to learn the wonders of the cattin world from u and DRTO and Hanson u guys got that river figured out.... sorry for the short notice and inconvenience