• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Tonight was my night!!!! Giant Flathead!!! (Video Added)

DTro

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think I can ever wash my boat.

I have slime on my middle bench seat from Hansons 47, Borch's 49 and now my 57. That slime is magic mojo juice, along with the spilled Mt Dew, Combo crumbs, Kettle chips, Pumpkin Seeds and a bit of human, bait, and fish blood.

It truly is a masterpiece

I don't think I can ever wash my boat.

I have slime on my middle bench seat from Hansons 47, Borch's 49 and now my 57. That slime is magic mojo juice, along with the spilled Mt Dew, Combo crumbs, Kettle chips, Pumpkin Seeds and a bit of human, bait, and fish blood.

It truly is a masterpiece

How do I sign up for a little evening stroll in "Instant Avatar"? I don't mind a little filth.

Originally Posted By: harvey lee
I call photoshop. grin

I gotta figure out a way to photoshop the video now wink

That could prove to be challenging

MPEG compression, as opposed to Motion-JPEG compression, uses differential encoding -- every now and then there's an I-frames containing a whole image, while the P-frames in between contain only differences from the previous image. So, your first step will be to take captures at every frame, recoding the video to Motion-JPEG. Now that you have each frame as an individual image (30 fps, 4 minutes, 120-ish individual images), you can start editing. The hard part will be to keep the doctoring consistent enough throughout the 120 frames to make it look real. I'm sure you can tackle the problem though, since it's 11:00 a.m. and you've already posted 18 times today, work must not be killing you smile

Edit -- Had to chuckle....you've posted 18 times by 11 a.m., which might seem like a lot to some folks, but you're still 4TH on the list on the left!

aanderud,

That makes very good sense grin!

Quote:
The hard part will be to keep the doctoring consistent enough throughout the 120 frames to make it look real.

I figured one could edit frame by frame on certain parts of a video he wanted to edit out the back ground in. It only is editing a couple seconds, verses a whole 5 minute video.

I believe this could be done with WMM. If not what other software could one use? Anything good is like a hundo or more. I can not see spending that much to edit out a couple seconds of footage.

Maybe we should bring this up in the Video Forum, instead of stealing Dtro's thread grin!

Very intresting though!

Edit -- Had to chuckle....you've posted 18 times by 11 a.m., which might seem like a lot to some folks, but you're still 4TH on the list on the left!

That number is in the past 24hrs. wink

WOW...that be a beast!

May I ask what it went for, bait..ect?

Nice fish man!!

Thanks again all.

It ate a large Bullhead that was tucked up in some wood behind a current break.

I think I had seen someone else do a little "thrust squatting" also

whistlegrin

Hey, what ever gets the beast in the boat, but it did put a smile on my face. I knew someone would bring it up at one time or another grin.

Hey dtro, have you ever considered starting a guide service? It seems that you have no problem putting people on some perty dern nice fish. And you have the evidence to prove it!

I'd be more than willing to drop a couple hundo to have a chance at a big ol' kitty, or at least get some first-hand knowledge on how to up my chances at one.