• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Tonight was my night!!!! Giant Flathead!!! (Video Added)

DTro

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am speechless.

What a fish!

At least we see you are still married grin (ring shot).

You da man Darren! You da man!

I throw in the towel now! I am just fishing for fun from now on! cry

Impressive!!! Did you have a net big enough or did you land it by hand? I must say dtro i need to make my way up to your neck of the woods and become your apprentice!! Show me the way Mr. Miyagi....wax on wax off???? no wait its set hook fish on!

Holy [PoorWordUsage]-[PoorWordUsage] Darren, that's a monster! Congrats! Looks like old man river was holding out his best for you while you were watching others pull in some dandy ones.

HOLY ASKLDFJAIOSERTKLASJDFGIOASRTFGASIORGJAK'TFIAUTOPIQ340[6T89ADRMFGAKLEURTAEKR]-0YAIKE[YIAERYIADR,GASEIRY[AEI5Y

AIE54Y\!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I THINK THAT SUMS IT UP

CONGRATS

Thanks for the Kudos guys.

Just wanted to thank Aanderud for being on the ball and getting some great pictures and video for me. With a fish like that, good pictures (to me) are priceless.

The best part was that it was caught in a spot that I didn't even think we'd be fishing at. It was on the way back and we thought we'd stop and try it as I'd caught a couple fish there previously.

Unreal! Absolutely Unreal!

Wish I could say I've caught a 52lb, 54lb, and a 57lb in my life. wink

And I do believe that put the nail in the coffin of the KOTC Flathead division.

Very nice catch Darren, couldn't have come to a better person for all you do for the sport of Catfishing, you deserve it. Looks like even though you have suffered a few clickless nights, your boat seems to have the deffinate edge in the flathead catching prowess!!!!! Congrats on a fabulous catch and hats off to you too Aanderud for taking the photo's under pressure and pure excitement. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE VIDEO!

Darren - Timing is everything. You were supposed to get that fish on Saturday night. I take that back. You get a fish like that whenever you can - GREAT CATCH!! Congratulations. Looks like you move to the top of the leader board and will probably stay there.

Darren, super nice fish! That's the biggest flathead I've ever seen, and probably pushing up against maybe 1 or 2 sturgeon and a sailfish as the biggest fish I've ever touched. Wow, that a fun night. I couldn't believe how big that fish was, and I think it hit the right line. You've put in more hours than probably anyone, and put probably 3 people on 40 pount plus fish this year alone. Must be karma smile

Congrats buddy, you deserved to catch that one! Now, it's off to find a 60! Funny thing about these fish, there's always a new challenge!