• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Any good places to dispose of stumps?

311Hemi

Just took down a bunch of tree's in the back yard and have a bunch of stumps I pulled. Anyone know where I can get rid of these? I would prefer to not burn them as that could take a while.

Is MV in Anoka County? If so, then:

Bunker Compost site: 13285 Hanson Blvd, Coon Rapids, one mile north of TH242 (Main Street)

Rice Creek Compost site: 7701 Main St, Lino Lakes, south of 35W off CSAH 14 (Main Street), there is no exit from 35W to County Road 14, use the Lake Drive (CSAH 23) exit from 35W and take Lake Drive north to Main Street.

I think they charge $4/load. 763-767-7964 for info.

Is MV in Anoka County? If so, then:

Bunker Compost site: 13285 Hanson Blvd, Coon Rapids, one mile north of TH242 (Main Street)

Rice Creek Compost site: 7701 Main St, Lino Lakes, south of 35W off CSAH 14 (Main Street), there is no exit from 35W to County Road 14, use the Lake Drive (CSAH 23) exit from 35W and take Lake Drive north to Main Street.

I think they charge $4/load. 763-767-7964 for info.

Actually it's in Ramsey county....but I will call these places. THANKS!!!

Thanks for the info. I have tried the Ramsey County site and they do not accept stumps. They have given me a list of a few companies to try but did not have any solid info. I will have to call and see if county residence is required for the first ones you listed for Anoka.

Edit: I found a place in St. Paul if the Anoka ones don't work out.