• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Waconia

Was out saturday for about 8hrs and nothing didn't even see one. Went back out sunday for about 4hrs had one follow saw one just crusin around and then at about 4:30 landed a 47. So there in there just have to be willing to go find them.

Was out thursday from about 1:00Pm to 6:30pm or so and got 2 follows. Went back out friday night from about 6:30 till 11:45 between 3 guys had 3 follows on bucktails and one hot follow on a topwater but the guy using the topwater was a first timer and instead of the figure 8 he just pulled it right out of the water. Could have been his first musky on his first trip but maybe nextime. Pretty sure that me and my buddy will be out there this afternoon trying to get one. Got a 47" on sunday of opener on Wac.

i have been out three three times in the last few weeks, caught two fish and lost two more. another guy i know have lost several fish out there this year as well. lots of traffic but also lots of fish.

My buddy and I have fished waconia at least 2 days every weekend since opener and have moved fish on all but 3 trips. Saturday of opener the first friday after opener and this last saturday the 28th were the only time we didnt see any thing. I think the only reason we didnt see any the friday after opener was because there were 4ft rollers and that made it hard to see any thing. All the other trips we moved multiple fish.