• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Foggy Morning...

I took these the other morning on route to the office. Both were shot on the same location though at different time intervals. The first of the pond was taken by my 17-40 set on 17mm and the 2nd was taken with my 70-200 set on 70mm. If I never previously mentioned, my camera is a canon 10D.

255_5524-1-1.jpg

255_5546-1-1.jpg

It was the low lying, out reaching shadows that caught my attention in this one. I decided that I would cature the sun peeking through he limbs of the alder tree for an additional effect.

255_5556-1-1.jpg

I really like the first one - the contrast of the cattails in the foreground and the the background sky with the pale shades. Reminds me of being the first on on the water in the morning.

Thanks for the post.