• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Took a trip yesterday...

and logged 753 miles, and was gone from home for about 14 hours. I brought two of my daughters to Bible Camp in South Dakota. The camp is located on the Standing Rock Reservation, in the mini badlands.

This was my first attempt at editing out power lines, as well. A sample of the "mini badlands".

2563947691_1489f48288_o.jpg

This is the area my girls will be riding horses every day.

2563948807_58fd6666be_o.jpg

I have wanted a picture of this house every time we have driven by it. Since I was alone on the way home, I could!

2564775484_e3f790883a_b.jpg

I was able to watch this rainbow for quite a few miles. This was taken near Waubay.

2563948741_5dc7611885_o.jpg

Cool, Makes me really want june 20th to arrive. I will be heading to the Theodore Rosevellt National Park for some shooting.

Looks Good, love the building.

Steve, I will be doing both, I am doing a wedding in Willitston on a Saturday and SUnday will be spent in both parks, finishing the day in Medora doing the musical and pitch fork fondue..... yummmmmmm....

Thank for sharing shots of your trip. I really like the old house pic cause you can sense that there is some stories that the house could and should share. I find it interesting that the wood stands and it looks like the fireplace is missing or at least the bricks.