Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Iambjm

Just goofing around

7 posts in this topic

Didn't take the boat out this weekend, too busy getting ready for the big event Womens GTG. Did take a little time out for some dock fishing, but the bugs were biting way more than the fish. So I played around with my camera a bit. Two pics from last night Novice shots. Now pics from this morning: the sunny was so huge he almost pulled me in J/K

I did see a northern in the water right by the dock, I drug my lure by him 10 times and nothing! He made a slight turn and I could see half his jaw ripped to shreds, no wonder he wouldn't bite. I tried to net him so I could take him home and clean him and put him out of his misery, but no go.

sunnie.jpg

20080607_0109.jpg

Nice shots Barb! You're lake is just beautiful! I wonder if a musky tried to have his way with that northern? Weird.

I would say either a musky or bigger pike did it. Nice pics Barb, would be nice to wake up to that in the morning.

No Muskies in this lake, only 84 acres. I think he may have been hit by a prop.

hey Brab - that's a very nice lake.

Either you've got huge fingers or that sunny is just plain tiny !!! laugh

hey Brab - that's a very nice lake.

Either you've got huge fingers or that sunny is just plain tiny !!! laugh

Both!