• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Bass fishing in southern U.S.

MN-FishGuy

So i've been thinking about planning some type of trip to the southern U.S. for some bass fishing, possibly Florida. I would be flying so I would need someplace that rents boats. Can anyone recommend any resorts or anything like that to me, I'd just love a chance to hook into some of those big 10 pounders. So i'm looking for someplace that rents boats, affordable, and some great bass fishing. If anyone has done a trip like this i'd love to hear from you, any advice would be appreciated.

I can tell you this, for the price of the boat rental, you are better off hiring a quality guide. A guide will give you a lot better chance at hooking on pig down there as they live and breathe fishing on the lakes down there. Most of the time you can bring your own equipment, but if you choose to pack lighter they will have everything you need as well. Also a good way to try out some top quality equipment.

Sorry for sending you in a different direction, but it is advice that will surely be repeated and agreed upon by the majority.