• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fishing Shirts

Scott M

Just letting people know that a Columbia Sportswear shop opened up about a month ago in the Outlet Mall at Albertville. I found cargo shorts from $7-$10 and Performance Fishing Gear Tops and Bottoms, with SPF 30 ratings, for 30-40. That's like 50% off the PFG stuff.

That's about all for Outdoor gear you can find around that outlet mall, but it made the trip for me!

THey had some, not alot, of xxl's, and a lot of xl's, but I did not see any 3xl. What I can say is that a xxl is a VERY large xl. I am 260 and 5'11" and the xl fit me great, and I usually take xxl. I got one xxl and it is very roomy, slopy roomy even. So the xxl might work like normal xxxl. They are nice shirts smile

was there last week and picked up some of the roll up sleeve fishing shirts and zip out pants. XXL was the biggest I saw. The roll up sleeve shirts were going fast. The pants were $30 and the shirts $30 I think. I got some other fishing shirts for $30 that were usually $60 as well.

Mesh boat shoes and slip on loafers were like $30 as well. Some good deals in that store. If your a XL or smaller you will find more than I did and I spent about $300 on me and my wife. crazy

Heads up......A lot more new clearance summer items have been added this week guys.

For you fly fishing hard cores, and newbies...man is there some sweet deals on rods, reels, and complete starter combo's! St. Croix, Scientific Anglers, and G-Lumas.

Northlander you are a fashion role model wink

Me a fashion role model? Now thats a funny one. Unless you count flannel as fashionable.

I have never owned any fishing specific clothing before so this is new to me. Some of the colors are to bright and would draw too much attention so I stuck to browns and tans. Only the bass guys like to be seen and heard on the water. grin

Biggest thing is hopefully I wont be so hot and more comfortable in the boat now. I dont care so much about the looks.

Box, do you know if they had real fat guy sizes, like the 3XLT or 4XLT?

Have you ever tried Cabela's online. They often have their shirts on sale and they carry all the way up to 5XLT. I buy most of my hubby's stuff there.

Yeah, I am no model, ha! But I will say, the coloered shirts look really nice in picutres of fish, I have a couple of my brother with nice walleyes when he had an orange shirt on, and it looks way nicer than my picture with a black shirt on. But that aside as well, these "fishing shirts" really help to keep you cool with that venting on the back, and they dry out really fast, which is nice on windy or wet days.

I need to get a couple long sleeved ones, to help with flies and skeeters. I do like the tan ones, but the blue makes my eyes sparkle, ha! cool