• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

A few more flowers

Thanks guys. Coming from you two that means alot. One is the author of the next New York best seller and the other is the best known photog in SE Minnesota. Can't ask for any more than that.

Congrats to both of you by the way and thanks again!

Mike, I'm in SW Minnesota. grin Also, I'm probably the best known wildlife photographer in Marshall and Canby, MN, but will be soon forgot. frown I do have a gallery on Picturetrail and it's surprising how many hits I've been getting this weekend. However, I'm sure it will be very short lived.

Back to your flora, flowers alone are nice but don't really trip my trigger, but with a bee or other insect on them, well, that I do enjoy.

Mike, I just realized that I put SE instead of SW. I can't find my way out of a paper bag without someone there to point the way so forgive me on that. grin

You may be soon forgot but at least your getting some great locations to shoot! I was on your site, it's pretty nice. The link the paper has doesn't work as is, though. You have to take the "." off the end.

Whoa, love your brightly colored flower shots. I have waited many moments for a bee or butterfly on a flower shot, but never quite captured it as I snap the pic when they fly off. Interesting stamen detail, (at least I think that's what they are, I'm not much of a botonist), in you second photo, that one stamen looks like a heart.