• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lake Vermilion by FM's Steve Foss

If anyone is interested in purchasing this new release by Fishing Minnesota's own Steve Foss, check out the link below.

If you are in search of any information about lake vermilion, this is the book for you.

http://www.timberjay.com/books.php

Designed to benefit rookie and veteran anglers alike, a detailed multi-species fishing guide to the beautiful and bountiful Lake Vermilion has hit the bookshelves.

The 132-page book — entitled “Lake Vermilion: A Multi-species Fishing Guide to Northern Minnesota’s Crown Jewel” by Steve Foss — is the first fishing book written specifically about Vermilion. It features seasonal fish location maps, photos and how-to information on catching all species of gamefish in all open seasons. You’ll find solid advice written by a 35-year angling veteran on tackle, tactics and hotspots for walleyes, musky, largemouth and smallmouth bass, pike and panfish.

Novice anglers will easily understand how to get started, and veteran anglers without a lot of Vermilion experience will gain plenty of knowledge about this unique fishery. Even longtime Vermilion experts have been buying the book, because when you enjoy a lake as fine as the Big V you want to read everything you can about it.

You can pick up the book at the Timberjay Newspaper on Main Street in Tower, as well as ordering it directly through the Timberjay’s Web site at www.timberjay.com. Retail outlets and resorts all around Vermilion also are stocking the book, so you’ll have no trouble buying a copy of your own as you travel to the lake or beforehand through the Web site.

Enjoy, and good fishing!

Steve

I picked up my copy May 30th in Tower at the publishers office, then got it autographed by the pen himself!!!! I took it with on my houseboat trip in Canada and it is a GREAT read! Too bad every lake can't get a jem of a write up like that!