Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mike morris

White Sox cheating?

8 posts in this topic

Or does our pitching just suck that bad? Come on, they seem to be nailing every single pitch.

Just thought I'd bring it up because I remember some accusations a year or so ago where they were stealing signs. grin

They are having issues, What we need is a great outing to get things reversing out there. Lets see who started the last string of good starts. I think is was Perkins a while back or at least 7 or games ago.

The last Twins STARTING PITCHER to get a win was back on May 29th when they played KC it was Slowey when he had a complete game. Twins starting pitching is horrible right now and I don't see any light at the end of the tunnel.

They'll probably end up trading denard span for a pitcher and cuddy will go on the DL again and come back to hit .225

The Sox can hit no question. But it did seem like they knew what was coming.

A lot of the time it looks like BP.

Not good.

They were just teeing off on us and another weekend thrashing. Baker had it going last night and hopefully we can duplicate that performance.

Too bad we hit Cy CC all of a sudden.