Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jltimm

UFC 85

7 posts in this topic

Matt Hughes got KO'ed in the 2nd round. Brandon Vera lost.Matt Wiman won. Michael Bisbing won. Mike Swick beat Marcus Davis. Just a few of the fights I remember.

So you thing Hughs is going to hang it up? He was saying during the ultimate figher that he would only fight as long as his heart was in it. after a couple losses you gotta wonder?

Also i thought Vera was the next coming of Chuck Norris or something...at least thats what he thought.

Hughes will probably fight Serra, but that's about it? I heard the Vera fight was a very questionable stoppage?

what happened with rashad evans i thought he was supppose to fight???

Rashad was supposed to fight liddel but he hurt his hamstring and had to pull out. Then the guy who was going to step in for chuck got hurt so they scraped Rashads fight all together. As far as the Vera fight he got mounted and there was like 20 seconds left in the round, he said there was no way he could get out of it so he just covered up and was waiting for the bell. The ref asked him if he was ok and he kept saying Im fine, im fine but the ref called it anyway. According to Vera all the punches were landing on his arms and he was pretty [PoorWordUsage] about the stoppage.

I had fun watching elite xc, it was free. KJ Noons put the hurts to Yves Edwards. All of the fights were pretty quick and entertaining except for Diaz, but it still was ok.