Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Doop

Wisconsin Bowfishing

5 posts in this topic

I would be leaving from Rochester, MN with a buddy and was hoping to find a spot in Wisconsin to shoot some 30lb plus carp....any help is GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks!

The only place I can think of is in Burnett County northwest of Spooner. There's a channel between Rice and Benoit lakes that I've heard of people shooting them there. I know there's quite a few carp in Beaver Dam Lake in Cumberland but I'm not sure where to go there.

I can't promise any 30lbers but if you are gonna be in the Eau Claire, Chippewa Falls area I can give you some spots to try.

I would think the Mississippi just about anywhere between WI and MN would be a good choice, chance for some gar as well.

I don't do it but I know people who do. St. Louis river has alot of carp. Try around Spirt lake, the discarge by the blantnik bridge, next to the grain elevators, Allouez bay, nemedji, around Barkers. Good luck