Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
DonBo

Memorial Day Visitors

A year ago, we had my brother and sister-in-law at our cabin in Wisconsin. This sow and her three bowling ball sized cubs showed up at our deer feeder. They gave us quite the show. They had never seen bears before and my sister-in-law said it was the thrill of a lifetime.

DSC00627-1.jpg

This year the same four came again. Our guests were with us once more, again, thrill of a lifetime.

DSC01595.jpg

My, how they've grown.

DSC01596-1.jpg

A curious youngster. Can you ever tire of viewing wildlife?

Nice pictures, its great that you got to see them for a second time and see how they are growing. Looks like they have a good momma.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• No, no it looks like it was carved.  
    • I'm going to give it one last hoorah tomorrow morning. Going to be a quick effort before work but I've got a couple toms patterned pretty well. 
    • Have 2 pair of Costa sunglasses and cases for sale. Very good condition. $80 a pair FIRM!!! Only selling because I bought new prescription Costas. Live near Elk River. 
    • Cool, but that Goldeneye looks a little stuffed stiff. 
    • Here are a couple of pics of ducks nesting in tree cavities. We have a goldeneye and a hooded merganser. 
    • Spring is exploding right into summer across Wisconsin. You would never know that just three weeks ago the Northwoods was covered with ice and snow. Memorial Day weekend kicks of the unofficial start to summer and many of the reservable campsite at state parks and forests are booked. The best remaining camping opportunities can be found in the non-reservable campsites in northern state forests. The lower Wisconsin River continues to run high, but there were signs of sandbars beginning to emerge in some areas as water slowly drops.Universe in the Park astonomy program begins this weekend with program at Blue Mound and Kohler-Andrae state parks.Photo credit: UW-Madison Dept. of AstronomyFields and forests have greened up, and regular rains have kept fire danger low to moderate across most of the state with just a few areas still in high fire danger. Through the spring fire season 639 wildfires burned 1,800 acres; 53 structures were destroyed and another 441 were threatened, but saved.Wisconsin's northern zone musky season opens this Saturday and spring fish assessments are showing they won't be disappointed with what they find, with many fish over 40 inches netted and released. .
    • P. S. Seasoning has a Memorial Say sale of 20% off everything plus free shipping on orders over $30.
    • Definitely blacks.  I haven't hit my blacks spot yet but matbe this weekend. 
    • Had a decent breeze last night so wasn't too bad.  
    • I would be out a morning or two if I still had the tag.   Afternoons must be a sauna in a blind.   We hunted in shorts and t-shirts in early May and were still hot when afternoon temps reached around 82 - 85 degrees.