Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MN Shutterbug

Peek A Boo

5 posts in this topic

This doe was from the same area I shot the buck in.

2558450699_549e8d9f36_o.jpg

Sweet shot, Mike! A dame in the dame's rocket? gringrin

I like this one as well XT.

I love her peeking out of the flowers

Sweet capture, I bet she has a couple of fawns hiding somewhere near by.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• I would wager the FBI arresting members of Trump's team, likely starting with Michael Flynn. Flynn made 5 phone calls to a Russian Ambassador on the day Obama imposed sanctions. Trump's team defended the 5 calls by stating Flynn was just wishing him Merry Christmas, which is odd because it was December 29th.
    • Nick, so what are the top schemes the left plans to conjure up for impeachment?
    • Go Pats. They need one for the thumb.
    • And I am sure it will be a waste of server space You do understand that you just defined the meaning of the word conjecture don't you?     But there is conjecture so you have that  The only thing odd is that you are falling for the same type of fake news the Birthers fell for during the Obama years. Don't you understand you are quickly becoming the JV of libertopia?    Well, If you feel compelled then go ahead and forward your research to the proper authorities so they have a better chance at putting together the evidence to prosecute him because apparently without your insight they are not able to connect the proverbial dots. 
    • The dnc had russian propaganda that the russians hacked and released? Guess they provided the transparency the left is always so concerned about.
    • It's just a compilation of sources done on a public google drive. Pasting makes it searchable on this site.   https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzLcl2gcA6O_SWN3WWM4WTlMZ2M/view
    • This warm front might help out
    • Kind of off topic but I recently got a fl12. Having problems seeing the jig even with the gain all the way up. Works great until about 20fow and the jig turns into a in and out flicker. Switched transducers and still the same. Any advice??
    • Is there some reason that you don't post the link of where this is from?   Clearly this is pasted from somewhere, so why not post the link? 
    • LOVE smoked tuleeeees   
  • Our Sponsors