• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Pulled the trigger

Thanks to all who chimed in when I was asking about different lenses. I pulled the trigger and ordered a Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4.5-5.6 IS Telephoto Zoom from Canoga. It is backordered, but should get sent out Monday or Tuesday.

This lens is one that fit the budget most comfortably. That will leave a little extra for my youngest daughter's 14th birthday, Father's Day, and hubby's 40th - all this month. smile

Again, thanks for all the input!

I forgot to mention the reason hubby gave the green light. He is testing for his master's degree (4th degree) black belt in Tae Kwon Do at the end of June. The spectators are encouraged to take pictures. I usually am a nervous wreck watching him test, so this will be a good diversion. smirk

Woo Hoo! I just received notification that my new lens was shipped today. Now it will be like anticipating Christmas until it gets here! grin

X-tackleman- the piano recital went ok. The lighting was horrible, though. Black curtain within a foot of a black grand piano, students with blonde hair wearing black shirts, and one with black hair and a white shirt. I am not nearly experienced enough to know how to change settings on the fly. I'll post a couple in a new thread.