Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
kentuck_ike

Rick Smith Seminar

ATM    0

Kentuck, Did you make this seminar. I really wanted to check it out but had prior obligations. A college friend of mine works at RJ'S. Adam

Yes, My wife & I both took the seminar. It was awesome! If you ever get the chance to take one of Rick's seminars, I would jump all over it. I am hoping to go to an intermediate seminar next year. What is your friends name? did he help out at all last week end?

Ike

ATM    0

I believe he did help out, his name is Rob Enedy. We played college football together. Adam

ATM    0

Yep, Rob and Angie are both very nice. She was an athletic trainer while i was in college. In our younger days we all consumed mass amounts of beer together. Im glad the seminar went well, really wish I could of made it. Im looking at adding either a brit or GSP to my english pointer and could of really benefited from it. Adam