• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Flattin' in weather (pics)

crazyice

When you say "needed" weaponry/ammo do you mean a rod/reel? I wonder what they would charge you under flying a 4oz pyramid weight into someones chest...assualt w/ a deadly weapon?

Looks like I will be bringing the .40 cal and the 300 mag with for now on. Deadly at long range to sink a boat and the other may just knock one right out of their ship at close range. wink

Bring it on and lets go hunting, wait , fishing. grin

Theres a paintball area up by the confluence of Lesueur river and Blue Earth river. We boat up there when river is high. Dude jumps on the front of our boat as we're setting up asks for our help out of breath......We disembark....as we're driving away upstream it looked like something out of Indiana Jones Raiders of the Lost Ark when the natives were after Jones...the Opfor that came rushing out onto the bank to destroy this poor fellow was amusing. As we drove the Blue Earth to unload him a few of the "natives" from shore were taking potshots at us ....those paintball guns can send them rounds out far and fast...I wonder what ever became of that poor fellow, LOL.

I see no need for reinforcing the bow......

A pair of steel torpedo tubes to launch some boat to boat missiles will work just fine.

I'll even bust out the megaphone and let you know it's coming.

"I N C O M I N G" mad

The funniest part about that is that those who don't know me may actually think I'm kidding!!!

Here I thought my idea of mounting two bull horns on the front of my boat and screaming up to a spot with Vogners Valkerys blaring at full volume would be intimidating. Just like in Apocalypse Now wink

apocalypsenowhelicopters.jpg

I though about doing it for the next KOTC get together grin

Nice fish, guys! Hey, for a couple of 'southerners', you seemed to figure out the flathead thing pretty fast wink

I am on dad-duty this weekend, so I'm glad I got a fix in earlier this week. Well a couple of them actually. Wow, the fish are on a frenzy, and I hope everyone does well this weekend! There are monsters out there to catch! Good luck everyone, and keep posting pics, of course.

You guys fighting over spots on the Minnesota and I'm the only boat out on the St Croix. Trouble is I got skunked - 2nd time in a row. And the Twins lost too. At least you are catching fish. I got off the water just before the downpour hit.

St Croix is coming up again big time. She was 677.6 and climbing (normal is 675.5) and the prediction is to go to 680 feet by June 13th. The islands will all be under water again - back to my spring highwater spots again.

I need another big flat to stay on the board. Back at it again tomorrow night.

Speaking of weather.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the fish will be on a good bite tonight!

Get to the spot you want to fish early, if you don't you might find me there winkgrin

Well the weather didn't hold like I would've liked it too last night, but they were on a decent bite as we boated 5 fish. None of which I could claim to have caught myself, but I did a fair job of assisting grin

... they were on a decent bite as we boated 5 fish. None of which I could claim to have caught myself, but I did a fair job of assisting grin

Wow, Darren! You took my place for the evening as the official net-man! Any size to any of the fish?