• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

West Metro Bass Lakes not named Minnetonka

Double

Just moved the West Side. Looking for bass lakes in the area. As good as Tonka is I do not want to deal with all that comes with it (huge crowds, etc). Any recommendations for bass lakes in the area would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Double

Steiger, Auburn, Bavaria, Piersons, Zumbra, Virginia, Minnewashta, Reitz, Parley, Christmas, Whaletail, Waconia, Independence, Sarah, Rebecca need anymore? Please harvest the grass carp er I mean Bass. grin I was only kidding about the Grass Carp and harvesting thing so don't blow up. wink

Just about any lake with a boat ramp (and a few that don't have boat ramps) in the west metro are decent bass lakes. Waconia is the obvious choice but there are several other little gems in the area. Pull out a map and throw a dart at it, you'll do fine.