Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
IFallsRon

The next greatest second baseman

9 posts in this topic

It looks like A. Casilla won't be going back to Rochester any time too soon.

and when tolbert comes back hopefully it will be the end of the Lamb/Everett experiment.

I'm with you. I think they both should go. Lamb signed a 3 yr deal though, so I doubt he is going anywhere.

Lamb is not that bad. His defense needs work, but I like him hitting out of the 8 hole in our lineup. He's a solid left-handed hitter. Nothing spectacular, but he gets the job done.

Plus Punto is out for another month or so, so we need Lamb. He is better than what we had last year...Rodriguez (yuk).

You're right about Casilla, he has played WAY over his head. Let's hope he keeps it up. Sure is fun when he and Gomez get on base at the same time.

I also don't think Lamb is that bad. He's got only 2 fewer RBIs that our #3 guy, with about 20 fewer at bats and an average of 90 points lower. He has had some clutch hits. I think he's the best we've had on 3rd since Kosky left. (that's not saying much)

YEah Lamb will have to do for a while I think...Tolbert showed some decent ability, but I think Gardy will stick with the veteram Lamb for a while. Casilla on the other hand is a joy to watch, both offensive and defensively.

Yeah casilla and gomex have 12 and 11 game hit streaks! Got to like that...if only our 3 hitter could get rbis!

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Not necessarily. Depends on circumstances. That one most definitely would be, though. No use debating, though.      You guys would make me walk out first, wouldn't ya?      O this stupid merge junk....$#@! son of a 
    • Maybe she needs to start a foundation..
    • mysnopro all of us that Ice fish feel very badly that this person died and know that we could be next since ice is never safe. I guess we just try and find away to move on and get through these times and some humor is a good way to heal. Not really making fun of someone we don't even really know. Just trying to get passed the hurt.     Jim, I have a lot of relatives that are Native and they are going to bust a gut laughing when I post this on FB to them knowing I ice fish so much.
    • Well, since the real cold is starting and trapping takes a lot of time and effort maybe you could just hold off until next year. Do some more research on the species you want to trap,  the market for their hides and consider the work involved in doing a perfect job of skinning and stretching skins. Then too,   in today's world a guy has to be extremely careful about placing traps where someones cat or dog ends up in the trap. Seeing a nice Brittany crushed and frozen in one of your traps will probably change your mind about the like of a trapper. Many outdoorsmen do some trapping when they are younger and most of them find other pursuits soon enough.  Of course there ARE serious trappers who work at it hard every season. Some thoughts.
    • Not to get technical, but after 1 hr lost person water emergencies are considered recoveries and not rescues...    
    • They say you can't fix stupid, but technically speaking, that is not always correct.
    • So tell me,  did the gather any significant intelligence from her account?  Or was it the same rambling scrambled nonsense she has been babbling at her last several public appearances. Got a quick note from a guy a week or so back who was in the audience at some function where she was speaking and he said "nobody in here can figure out what she's talking about and and the subject seems to change every few minutes. It's a hoot!"
    • nope but very interesting to say the least
    • Have you ever seen this? What do you think?    
    • 4chan did it. Well, not really hacked. The security question for her email was "what elementary school did you attend", which anyone could google because she is famous. So someone just used password recovery and took her account.   The DNC hacking was coordinated phishing, still a simple attack, but not quite as easy to pull off by just any old soul.
  • Our Sponsors