• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

String Splitter question

Scoot

I know DD has used the String Splitter as an alternative to a peep sight, so he'll likely have an opinion on this, but maybe somebody else has some helpful thoughts too...

I've got the smallest size string splitter (started with the medium, but went to the smaller size) on my bow. I really like this thing- it lets in a ton of light and I got used to it pretty quickly. However, I've lost a tiny bit of accuracy when using it. I'm convinced that if I could bracket my sight on both the top and the bottom (I can only do it on the top now), I could shoot as accurately with it as I can a peep sight. However, I don't see how to do that. Anyone have any experience or ideas on how I might be able to do that?

DD, I don't suppose you messed with this at all when you were shooting a String Splitter, did you?