• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Mounts back yet?

Boy, that seems odd.

We got ours back 3 months ago and we were up after you guys were. Maybe he just took them off the top of the pile? Or maybe he just does them biggest to smallest and hasn't made it to yours yet. gringrin

I see his web site explains how he sold off the bait business and is focusing on the motel, taxidermy, and guiding.

I will say, he does a heck of a job on the mounts and for a very fair price. Hope you get them soon.

If I was a betting man I would say Gus will have bait again by the winter, I don't think he was thinking when he sold off his tanks. There is a place in Bergland that bought his supplies right behind the gas station that will supply wigglers. I think I just might buy a flat of wigglers and keep them in the beer fridge in the garage if Gus doesn't carry them. I will miss the mundane talk over coffee in the morning. My point is he still has to be there to work the counter, why not sell bait...

What that going to be like?? shocked Can you see the problems if we take TO into town to get bait at night, the UP will never be the same. Man I can only pray that Gus his thinking straight. Greg, can you send me his HSOforum, the one I have no longer works. It be nice to show people these fish that I been talking about. I can't wait to come back

I don't really care if he sells minnows or not, but wigglers are a must...

I sent you an email with the web site, the bait shop now looks a little to girly... I am going to have to visit him soon and straighten things up... Yeah TO you will have a great time in Bergland, the chicks really dig guys who know how to use a flasher...

Yeah TO you will have a great time in Bergland, the chicks really dig guys who know how to use a flasher...

I don't know. I think it has more to do with them having a change in scenery from all the snowmobilers. Fortunately, for them, the scenery is pretty darn good. Ha!

I still have 9 days of work left, man I hate cold nights right now, till we get done then let all h*ll can break lose. I am shot, tired and have a very poor mind set right now. And I do this all just to go fishing all winter cool Life will get better. Just the thought of what will be at my front door soon, can change the world

I have several pieces down by the lake. I got mine last week and didn't even know they were here. Now I can start this dreaming, I mean thinking about going back.

I sleeped 16 hour, ate, watched tv, sleeped 6 hours, took a shower and sleeped another 12 hours, then started all over. I am starting to feel human again. blush