• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Saturday scratched...How about Friday Night

dufek

Well with alot of help from Holms, Crazyice, and Rugbyguy my flathead setup is complete. I had planned on making my first flathead run saturday night but none of the locals can make it. Anyone plan on going saturday night that would have a spot open or would want to jump in with me? I was planning on trying the Miss. but wouldnt mind running to the MN. I live in rochester. I have a 16 footer with 2 boat and one bench seat. 20hp merc. I imagine its alot easier to hoist a 20+ lb fish with 2 people lol. I work until 5 in rochester and had planned on getting some bullheads and headin out after that but if somone would want to get out earlier i can get some tonight.

I've never gone flathead fishing but should have my setup in the next few weeks. I've got the itch BAD and it's time for me to put some hours in on the river! I'll keep you in mind in the coming weeks as none of my friends are into river running or cat's for that matter and I'm always looking for a fishing buddy. Good luck out there this weekend, hopefully the weather cooperates.

scratch that...I will have to work til around 9:30pm saturday due to an interview. DANG! Maybe i can sneak out tomorrow night. Anyone got anything goin on friday night?

I would love to get out again, but I think my wife would have her way with my in a not so good way! That and I don't know how many 1 hour sleep night in a week my body will let me do...

That might turn out something like Bubba Junior's alien abduction experience...."and not in the good way..." There's a 6 minute 40 second video on youtube if you search for "jeff dunham and bubba jr" on there and get to about 2 minutes 25 seconds or so...