• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Cattin' tonight

crazyice

Well who's all headin' out and braving the weather that they are predicting? I would love to make it out, but I don't think that's going to happen. At this point I can't find anyone to head out with from town here. I really wanted to get one last trip in before I have to give up cats for a week while I am on vacation. Sooooo if anyone is heading out who happens to have an open seat, I would love to jump in, I'll gladly help pay for gas, bait, etc... I have plenty of bait to use as well. Just give me a shout either here or at my email andy at adamsonmotors dot com

I will be out tonight as long as it is not pouring rain when I am ready to leave. I dont mind fishing in the rain. But once trees start flying by me, I am out of there wink , or when it looks daylight out at 1130 pm because it is lightning out, I am out of there!

I've decided that when I completely sleep through my alarm that is designed to wake me, I need to slow down a bit.

Boat will stay in the garage tonight.....

I don't disagree and it will kill me to stay home.

It will also kill me to not have a job wink

Mr Big and I have an appt for sometime later this year. I got to see his son the other night with Borch.

Well, I may have come up with some tenative plans, dependent on the weather, so I'll take care of Mr. Big for you Darren. The weather is saying major flathead feeding binge tonight!!

I was called into work last night after we got off the water. Didn't get home till 3.

Was supposed to be a meeting this morning at 7............I didn't quite make it.

Daughter came in to my room at 7 and said "you're alarm is too loud, it woke me up." (she sleeps downstairs and on the other side of the house)......It had been going off for 30 minutes....but I never heard it.

Weather report. hail, heavy rain and wind at this time along with thunder boomers right now. Could be a tough night on the river.

Hows the weather over there Tom, doesnt look good from the radar? And now it is coming my way!

I'm pretty fearless myself, but would not want to be on the river right now. The lightning is coming straight down, last one rattled the drinking glasses in the sink.