• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

BOOF!

DonBo

Wow, did Boof have an impressive relief appearance last night. Maybe (hopefully) he found his spot with the team. I know it's only one appearance, but remember how we kept at it with Hawkins for years untill they tried him as a set up guy? Obviously since he is out of options they can't send him down. Wouldn't it be nice if he finds a home in the pen?

I am one of the few that think Boof is a GOOD pitcher. Not a great one but a good one.

Maybe it will take a while to learn how to pitch without the extra poudns, or maybe he is just a reliever.

I still think he has the stuff to start IMO. This is a good step forward.

k, k, k, k, Hanging Curve...Blast to upper deck

Seriously though, I like Boof and would like to see him in the future here. Part of me wonders if that can happen though.

He needs to build his confidence again...Just my guess, but it will be Perkins back to Rochester until closer to the trading deadline when they can unload either Hernandez and or Rincon, just because Perkins still has options. It's not right, but the is probably the way it will go.

I agree. Bullben Boof and dump Rincon. I have yet to see that guy make it one inning without allowing some runs. Even his ERA is deceptively lower than it should be. Comes in with 2 guys on against the Chisox tonight, gives up an immediate HR yet two of the runs go against Blackburn. I'd rather have seen Boof out there eating up innings.