• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Pocono

Well all, looks like this weekend the good 'ol, most likely boring, Pocono race. Any predictions? Unfortunately, I'm guessing Shrub will most likely be near the front all day. The kid's on a heck of a roll. I expect Biffle, Edwards, and Denny Hamlin to run well also. Not sure what the Hendrick crew will have this weekend, but Tony Jr. said they had a good test session there so they are optimistic.

I read where Gordon and Dale Jr. both heaped quite a bit of criticism on the track after the test session. Dale Jr. said it needed to be repaved, and Gordon basically said the place is so out of date, that he wonder's why they need to race there twice a season.

Sounds like the Hendrick crew may already be making excuses. Yes, the mouth will probably run up front as he is on a very hot streak. One wonders if he can continue to finish they way he has been all season.

Well all, looks like this weekend the good 'ol, most likely boring, Pocono race. Gordon basically said the place is so out of date, that he wonder's why they need to race there twice a season.

Pocono and California are two tracks that barely deserve one race each season. Placing these duds on the schedule twice a year is absurd.

Well all, looks like this weekend the good 'ol, most likely boring, Pocono race.

So, I shouldn't be too bummed that I will be on the road and cannot watch or listen? grin The other races where I have been traveling had some exciting parts that I missed. We would get updates from our friends on what was going on. Hmmm. Maybe hubby needs Sirius for Father's Day? whistle