• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Quickflip II

only ice

Looking to buy a QuickFlip II fish house with seat! I have looked all over the Duluth, and Cloquet area. All sold out.Do any of you have a adea where I can get one? I will buy a used if I can. Thanks!

Everyone in the metro and St. Cloud is sold out. I called all the Fleet Farms, Walmarts, bait shops and even the direct order is sold out till next year. Let me know if you can find one. My dad picked one up and they are pretty nice.

Yesterday (Jan 2nd) I saw at least 6 stacked in boxes of the Bemidji Walmart at $299.00. Maybe they will reship one to your local Walmart if you request. I lucked out and picked up mine a month ago at Fleet for $199, but they are out now.

------------------
RonBunyan