• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Photo Enlargement Question

Alright here's my problem. A few years ago I CPR'd a 12# plus walleye and I'd really like to get a good, quality blow up of the photos I have of it. The problem, the biggest digital size I have is 384*512. Is there any possible way I can get what I want out of a picture that small? If so, where do I go to get that done? Here is the photo:

dudewalleye11.jpg

Thanks!

ff, you can probably get a decent 5x7 out of it but not much more. If you take the digital file into an actual photo print store (not super WalMart) you can ask them how big it can go, and then you can have them experiment a bit to see how large it goes before you start not to like the quality.

Since you don't list your location, we don't know where to recommend you go.

I have some software that will do some enlarging, but I don't know how far it will go before you get to much grain. If you want I could try for youa and see.

Actually if you go on line to Ritz or one of the other picture services when you upload them they will tell you the largest size it will print.

Some of the up-rezing software works as X and Paul mentioned but most likely you will not be able to get much more out of your file.

I have some software that will do some enlarging, but I don't know how far it will go before you get to much grain. If you want I could try for youa and see.

That would be great if you could do that. I'll try a few of the other options and see how it turns out. Thanks!