• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Ice Road Truckers

Gissert

was a great show tonight. I love the way some of the guys talk on this show. The storm didnt help them make any money, but im sure there going to be ok with the money there making without storms.

Fun and interesting show again as well

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So who else thinks that Rick is a piece of work. He's the classic guy who goes thru the motions but doesn't really care about what he does.

I wonder if the show producers set up something with his employer to give him crappy loads so he turned into comic relief with his Biotching the bosses.

Hugh sure is taking the $h1T this year grin quite literally!

Poor Alex with the blood clot...that's 2 dudes down now with blood clots on reality TV...remember phil? Hope he's back, he is the funny one.

Drew seems like he is on prozac or something, just seems to dingy to be driving heavy equipment...maybe that's why he's driving a 1 ton cuber.

I guess he's not that exciting, and not even driving on the ice.

I sure feel bad for Alex. That must be tough with such a large family.

I wish Rick would take a good hard look at Alex, and maybe catch a clue on what really matters.....

I thought Rick's boss handled him really well when Rick went in to his office to have a tantrum. He totally disarmed him, and got Rick to do what he wanted. He never even raised his voice, and had Rick slinking out like a puppy

ya gota feel for alex. hes just chopping at the bit to get out and get his loads complete, and now hes stuck in a hosp and cant do anything about it.

It was great show last night. Its great to see all the trucks consurned about Alex and how hes going to be. I hope he can pull through it and get back out on the ICE.

Alex had to go into hospital for checkup due to shortness of breath, then was diagnosed with a blood clot in his left lung and the doc thinks there was another one in the right side.

They told him he cant drive trucks anymore....what a bummer.

Not a good year for the reality shows and blood clots I guess with Phil on Deadliest Catch and now Alex. I hope it all turns out well for them. Thanks for the information MuleShack.

Yea, I agree, I hope Alex gets back to his job and so does Phil. Would hate to see something happen to either of those guys. They are two of the good ones.

That Rick is a really whiny little princess. Get real tired of hearing him complain.

DVR baby, I tape the show then fast forward over Rick and the other donkey that quit the 1st day, forget his name. Bear, Alex and the others are real warriors!!

That's what I do....

DVR baby, I tape the show then fast forward over Rick and the other donkey that quit the 1st day, forget his name. Bear, Alex and the others are real warriors!!

Cry baby's name is Drew.

I think that show has about run it's course. I still enjoy it, but last night that over hyping of some jobs was a bit much.

The guy that was hauling the "4200 gallon load of volatile diesel fuel" made me chuckle.

Diesel fuel, volatile? at 40 below? Hardly.

I hope Alex comes out ok. He sure looked different with his beard gone.