• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Miss. River for opener?

nater

I was thinking about the late spring and the conditions on the lakes compared to the Mississippi river for example. I would expect that the muskies might be more active in the river. Is anyone else thinking about fishing a river over a lake for opener?

I guess for me I don't have a lot of options in the St Cloud area so I was maybe thinking about hitting the river instead. It sounds like around the Blanchard Dam there are some in there. Anyway, I wanted to throw it out there and see what you guys think.

Good luck to all on opener.

The river in my area has just gone down the past few days to about normal depth. Lots of curent still move thru so im not sure if it is worth it yet. Ill be on a lake for opener. Heard thru the grape vine the the bass men have been seeing and even hooking up with a few. 3 Days and counting. Thinking about heading out after I get off work Friday night and fishing till day break. Gots to work a 2 pm on Saturday and im not going to be able to sleep anyways so I mite as well go fishing. HAHAHAHAHA

Duck

Yeah if the river is high maybe I might opt out of fishing it. I definitely want to fish it more this summer though. Wow that is dedication! Hopefully you stocked up on your energy drinks.