Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
luckycrank

Tuesday night league tournments

1 post in this topic

there are a few tuesday night tournaments in the faribault area for those intrested here are some dates

Cedar 6/10/08 6-sunset

Tetonka 6/24/08 6-sunset

Roberds 7/8/08 6-sunset

Mazaska 7/22/08 6-sunset

O'dowd 8/5/08 6-sunset

Shields 8/19/08 6-sunset

$ 25 a boat max 15 boats

more info upon request

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• LH...I repaired Shimano's for years, and this was a huge issue for the Stradics and the Sahara's, First, look at the bail and make sure that they are not out of alignment. I bet your problem is caused by one part (and it's the probable cause of both problems)..... To keep the bail from rotating on the cast (and snapping shut on you in mid-cast) there's a small friction ring inside the rotor. It looks like a heavy rubber band only it's made of heavy vinyl plastic. It's  actually called a "friction ring". When it goes bad it loosens up just enough to bind up your reel completely and the bail won't snap shut. Also check the round bail return spring with the smal 90* bend in it, that can pop out of the tiny hole (the "bent" end) and cause the bail to do literally nothing. If your bail actuator pin (your :latch") is bent/worn, that will do it, but unikey that it's worn down that much. Loosen up the bail center screws, and see if when they are loose the bail will return. If so, they may be bent/out of alignment. Takes some careful maneuvering to get them back to proper set. I love Shimao stuff, but they never did own up to this problem, as far as I know. Check those things first and let's go from there.

• Look at the diagram, order the parts.   If it pops open or won't close I am still thinking the spring... Take pictures with phone or digital camera as you take it apart.  Helps to get it back together. 
    • Wrong guy there.  I don't fish in MN anymore, don't have a boat either. 
    • Clinton.     After Mn coughed up 66 million for 150 jobs in Cook, nobody from MN ought to be criticizing Indiana.  Looks like they got a heck of a deal.
    • who hasn't done something dumb like that.  I know I have!   good luck making it up to you Mother!!
    • *sigh* Kiss of death my friend............. kiss of death.   LOL
    • make / manufacturer: Eskimo
      model name / number: Mako Upgraded to an electric auger and selling my old one. Runs great and has been well taken care of. Starts on 2-3 pulls every time. I have the extension for it as well as a new set of blades that I bought but haven't needed to change yet. I also have a cabelas auger bag that it fits in.
    • the thing that trips the latch is worn or broken.    i think   will take apart and look if i set hook hard the bail rackets pops up and lets line out won't close some of time...have to do manually
  • Our Sponsors